FACE MASKS ARE NOW COMPULSARY IN ALL AREAS AT NODR
Welcome to NDOR Winter Series. Members £10 per Driver, Non Members £12 per Driver. Pre-book only. We are not handling cash at NDOR at the moment. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING IN
After considering the Government and BRCA recommendations below is a list that will affect racing at NDOR to keep everyone safe.
• All entries must be booked in online
• Race fees to be paid via PayPal or bank transfer only
• No entries or payment will be accepted on the day at race control
• Race control is off limits to every one except for NDOR Race Director and NDOR officials.
• Any problems see a member of staff. Identifiable by the STAFF on their Hivis
• Drivers briefing will be done over the microphone from race control.
• Paper Result sheets will be printed but please take a photograph of the sheet and move away
• Queries on results can only be made by text or e mail if absolutely necessary.
• There will be a maximum of 12 buggys per heat and may be mixed depending on attendance.
• Drivers to see a STAFF member on arrival to let them know you've arrived. Do not book in at race control
• The one way system of entering and leavening the rostrum and pit lane will be maintained throughout. Failure to comply may lead to being asked to leave
• DRIVERS TO PROVIDE THEIR OWN HI-VIS WAISTCOAT and sturdy gloves (not disposable) for when Marshalling, and sanatiser for their personal use during race day.
• Drivers and pit crew must to provide there own face covering for when in pit lane and on the rostrum. Face covering is Mandatory
• Pit crew to maintain social distancing in the pit lane and also wear suitable gloves at all times
• Drivers and pit crew to maintain social distancing at all times, a minimum of 2 meters unless wearing a face mask.
• If you become ill or exhibit any of the COVID 19 symptoms at the track please inform a track official and then go home.
• If you show any of the symptoms of COVID 19 before race day please do not attend.
• Refunds will only be issued if NDOR cancels the meeting.
Drivers and pit crew please be patient and help us make this work as this may be how we have to run until the pandemic is over and who knows when that will be.
Winter Series Round 2 at NDOR December 20th 2020
- Product Code: Winter Series NDOR
- Reward Points: 25
- Availability: 21
- Ex Tax: £10.00
- Price in reward points: 1000